Sunday, September 28, 2014

Accuquilt Go Big

There are rumors swelling that a new Accuquilt Go! is in our midst.  Actually, it's more than a rumor as I have seen the device and it's displayed prominently on the company's website.  I think it's due for a review, don't you?  Is it the ultimate cutting machine we've all been dreaming of?  Hopefully I can find out for you soon.


Speaking of, the Brother "Dream Machine" is also due for a reviewing.  Really?  Does it make my dreams come true, or is that a tie-in with Disney?  I also don't associate Disney with professional sewing, but what do I know?  More updates soon on both fronts, after I contact the companies.

3 comments:

  1. As you can see, she's definitely not a looker and made of pretty cheap materials (plywood top, standard off the rack lumber.) I was only able to talk the guy down to $15, still more than I would have liked to pay. So why in the world did I buy it? kids sewing machine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this site. Help me a lot for me choosing the best sewing machine. Thanks for guide! best espresso machine for home

    ReplyDelete